Terms of Service
This document outlines what constitutes acceptable use of the Svghat.com website, its associated web services, and server infrastructure. It also covers our content moderation policy and what you can expect regarding performance and availability.
By accessing the website at https://svghat.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Svghat’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Svghat’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Svghat at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Svghat ’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Svghat makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Svghat does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Svghat or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Svghat ’s website, even if Svghat or a Svghat authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Svghat ’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Svghat does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Svghat may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Svghat does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Svghat has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Svghat of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Svghat may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
This web site is intended to be accessed via standard web browser software such as the ones present on our Compatible Browsers section, and similar products via direct interaction by a human. With the exception of publicly accessible RSS feeds provided in XML format, the website, and its associated files are not meant to be accessed via any automated means such as by scripts or bots or automated applications.
Be aware that if you utilize an automated means of accessing or downloading this web site, in whole or in part, your access to the site may be prevented, terminated, delayed, or slowed either temporarily or permanently, especially if you attempt to download too many large files simultaneously. This is necessary in order to protect the user-experience of the website for those who access it in the manner envisioned by its authors.
Please understand that automated access to the site, via scripts, bots, or other similar means can have the effect of seriously degrading the performance of the web site or incurring significant additional costs to its operators without sufficient revenue generated to cover those costs. Keep in mind, that even minor infractions against this policy can have a large negative effect when combined with similar actions by other users.
We ask that you respect the above guidelines so that we may continue to offer the website as a free resource to the world. We prefer to use our resources, both human and financial, to improve and expand the features and content of the web site. Your cooperation is essential.
Direct hyperlinking to images and other large files hosted by Svghat.com is strictly prohibited without our permission. You may of course link directly to individual HTML or XML based web pages. Direct linking to our small preview images is permitted but not guaranteed.
With the exception of publicly available RSS feeds in XML format, no files or services hosted on this web site are to be integrated into any other online service or application without the expressed written permission of the operators of this web site.
The operators of the website make a reasonable attempt to maintain the availability and performance of Svghat.com and its associated services. However, uptime and accessibility cannot be guaranteed. The website may occasionally be inaccessible, in whole or in part, due to planned or emergency maintenance, feature upgrades, bug fixes, server migrations, hardware upgrades, and failures, or simply to prevent unauthorized use, hacking, or exploitation of the web site, or its resources.
Svghat.com , its owners, employees, contractors, and partners shall not be held legally liable or financially responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of the use or existence of Svghat.com, its associated sites, content, services, or infrastructure.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.